QT Ultrasound is a cohort of exceptional talent from a variety of professional backgrounds. A collaboration of clinicians, engineers and scientists – it is the quintessential biomedical engineering and clinical trials company. If you want to join the best and brightest with a mission to transform the diagnostic assessment of breast health, we encourage you to apply.
QT Ultrasound is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Ultrasound Technologist to join our team as we launch the first patient facing breasthealth center. The Ultrasound Technologist will be trained to perform transmission ultrasound breast exams in our beautiful patient-focused breasthealth center. Responsibilities will also include acting as the patient advocate throughout the exam and patient experience in the center, scheduling and patient screening support, and liaison in assuring follow-up communication is timely.
Apply Via LinkedIn
The position requires compassion and empathy as well as excellent computer, organization, and communication skills.
Patient Care Concierge
QT Ultrasound is seeking a positive, outgoing candidate to join our QT Ultrasound patient care team. The ideal Patient Care Concierge candidate will have the opportunity to work with women of all ages and backgrounds as they seek care in our patient facing breasthealth center. Responsibilities will include support screening, scheduling, and supporting patients through all phases of their experience with QT Breasthealth.
Apply Via LinkedIn
The position requires excellent people skills and interactions, as well as great computer, organization, and communication skills.
Senior Software Engineer
- Work closely with users, scientists, and clinicians
- Design and implement bio-medical imaging user interfaces
- User Interface (UI) design and development using C++, Qt, VTK libraries and web technologies
- Follow rigorous design control methodology in creating concise requirements specifications, architecture specifications, and design description
- Work with users to create verification and validation plans and procedures
- Perform testing of software for verification and validation
- Meet commitments working within a dynamic, agile development team in a startup environment
Apply Via Email
- 3+ years in image processing and analysis with C++
- Strong working knowledge of object-oriented design, algorithm development
- Strong mathematical background in image processing, segmentation, optimization and computational algorithms
- Excellent communications and documentation skills
- A high level of creativity and self-motivation
- Experience in scientific medical visualization libraries VTK, ITK
- Experience with SQL scripting and database management
- Good working knowledge of Git, CMake and Atlassian tools
- Experience with DICOM and 2d and 3d imaging strongly desired
- Qt experience and medical industry experience helpful but not necessary
- BS, MS or Ph.D in computer science, math, physics or bioengineering