QT Ultrasound is a cohort of exceptional talent from a variety of professional backgrounds. A collaboration of clinicians, engineers and scientists – it is the quintessential biomedical engineering and clinical trials company. If you want to join the best and brightest with a mission to transform the diagnostic assessment of breast health, we encourage you to apply.
QT breasthealth Screener
The QT breasthealth Screener will work to organize our medical facility’s functions. You will support day-to-day operations by performing medical screening, medical support, administrative tasks and ensuring high quality customer service for our patients.
As a QT breasthealth Screener, you will perform various tasks on a daily basis. So, you should be able to multitask and prioritize. We also expect you to handle sensitive information confidentially, including information referred to as PHI (patient health information) protected under HIPAA. If you are able to combine your LPN/LVN and exceptional communication skills with an ability to perform ‘behind the scenes’ tasks, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our medical facility’s smooth operation by accurately completing administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Identifying and assessing patients’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Interview patients for case histories prior to appointments
- Update and maintain patients’ health records
- Assist patients with initial paperwork
- Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Answer inquires; from phone, e-mail, SMS or chat
- Use medical software to support all transactions
- Manage receivable accounts
- Answer patients’ queries and ensure quality patient service
- Identify and assess patient needs to achieve satisfaction
- Collaborate with other staff members to help with medical screenings and schedule tests
- Ensure compliance with procedures
- Keep up-to-date with changes in medical legislation
- Manage incoming calls, SMS, Chat and e-mail
- Make required outbound calls
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and/or tools
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Assist patients needing additional care per protocol
Apply Via LinkedIn
- Proven work experience as an LPN/LVN
- Patient centric philosophy
- Passionate about advancing women’s breast health
- Hands on experience with medical software and phone systems
- Knowledge of healthcare operations
- Familiarity with medical legislation
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred
- Customer-oriented communication skills
- Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative a plus
Patient Care Concierge
QT Ultrasound is seeking a positive, outgoing candidate to join our QT Ultrasound patient care team. The ideal Patient Care Concierge candidate will have the opportunity to work with women of all ages and backgrounds as they seek care in our patient facing breasthealth center. Responsibilities will include support screening, scheduling, and supporting patients through all phases of their experience with QT Breasthealth.
Apply Via LinkedIn
The position requires excellent people skills and interactions, as well as great computer, organization, and communication skills.
Senior Software Engineer
- Work closely with users, scientists, and clinicians
- Design and implement bio-medical imaging user interfaces
- User Interface (UI) design and development using C++, Qt, VTK libraries and web technologies
- Follow rigorous design control methodology in creating concise requirements specifications, architecture specifications, and design description
- Work with users to create verification and validation plans and procedures
- Perform testing of software for verification and validation
- Meet commitments working within a dynamic, agile development team in a startup environment
Apply Via Email
- 3+ years in image processing and analysis with C++
- Strong working knowledge of object-oriented design, algorithm development
- Strong mathematical background in image processing, segmentation, optimization and computational algorithms
- Excellent communications and documentation skills
- A high level of creativity and self-motivation
- Experience in scientific medical visualization libraries VTK, ITK
- Experience with SQL scripting and database management
- Good working knowledge of Git, CMake and Atlassian tools
- Experience with DICOM and 2d and 3d imaging strongly desired
- Qt experience and medical industry experience helpful but not necessary
- BS, MS or Ph.D in computer science, math, physics or bioengineering
Product Support Engineer
We are seeking a Product Support Engineer to play a key role in the support of our new 3D ultrasound breast imaging system. The Product Support Engineer is responsible for providing high level technical support for current and new QT Ultrasound products and is a key team member for driving product quality improvement, product serviceability, and support cost reduction through effective training of service and support staff. This position is based at QT Ultrasound’s facility in Novato, California with some travel required (initially up to 40%, decreasing as team expands). Experience supporting ultrasound medical devices or other medical imaging capital equipment is preferred.
- Provide on-site support of QT Ultrasound products including installation, maintenance, repair and upgrades.
- Develop and deliver training program for Field Service Engineers.
- Update and create all service documentation (manuals, field service notices).
- Identify areas in which product quality can be improved through the analysis of failure data and direct experience obtained through support of the products.
- Provide phone and email support to field and customer support engineers and assist Customer Support with providing direct customer support as required.
- Develop product reliability metrics and present trending analysis to management.
- Represent Field Service and Customer Support for new product development to ensure minimal support costs and rapid support is realized.
- Serve as the escalation point for field related product issues.
Apply via LinkedIn
- BS or higher degree in electronics or biomedical engineering preferred. AS degree or military education in an engineering field will be considered with relevant industry experience in a field service or product support role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a field service representative/engineer, biomedical engineer, product support engineer, supporting a field organization troubleshooting complex electro-mechanical instrumentation.
- 2 or more years of experience in technical writing is preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience supporting FDA regulated products in the medical imaging capital equipment industry is preferred.
- Must be computer and network savvy. Experience with Linux OS is preferred and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications with the ability to analyze data using Excel or other data analytics software.
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working effectively with little direct supervision and be able to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment.
- The Product Support Engineer must be able to design, organize, plan and deliver technical training and clearly teach others in a logical, systematic method.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.