QT Ultrasound is a cohort of exceptional talent from a variety of professional backgrounds. A collaboration of clinicians, engineers and scientists – it is the quintessential biomedical engineering and clinical trials company. If you want to join the best and brightest with a mission to transform the diagnostic assessment of breast health, we encourage you to apply.
Director, Clinical Operations
Apply Via LinkedIn
QTbreasthealth represents a fast developing, consumer facing, breakthrough healthcare technology, unique in healthcare today. This is an excellent career opportunity for the correctly equipped individual to lead clinical teams throughout rapidly expanding national markets.
We are looking for a Director of Clinical Operations to add value to our growth activities in the area of women’s health and women’s breast health. This leader will be assigned responsibilities for various operational and developmental aspects of the company’s continued development and growth. You’ll work hand in hand with the corporate team in leading the opening of new centers, building relationships with strategic physician partners, and hiring and managing clinical staff, all in a fast-paced growth environment. An excellent candidate for this position will be an RN, have an entrepreneurial mindset and great leadership skills with excellent organizational abilities. Strong work ethic and team player attributes are key.
- Maintains quality patient care service by planning developing, implementing and evaluating policies, procedures, patient care standards, programs and/or services consistent with the overall goals, objectives and activities of the QTbreasthealth strategy.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal licensing regulations within areas of responsibility.
- Establishes departmental goals, objectives, and budgets in accordance with the QTbreasthealth’s mission and strategic plans, assuring that short-term objectives and budgets are consistent with long-term plans anticipated for the future.
- Functions independently within the framework of the QTbreasthealth strategic direction, philosophy, goals and objectives, policies and budgetary goals.
- Ensures appropriate management of personnel through staff development, performance evaluations, goal setting and when necessary, progressive discipline.
- Participates in the development and oversight of quality programs, activities and performance improvement to measure, assess and improve the quality of Patient Care delivered to the patients.
- Serves as a resource for other QTbreasthealth staff and the community.
- Promotes a positive image of QTbreasthealth in relationship with other institutions, regulatory bodies and community organizations.
- Ensure optimal patient-centric experience and internal customer service.
- Works closely with commercial engineer, radiologists and post-scan providers to ensure seamless patient experience and continuity of care.
- Uncompromising loyalty to the success of the company and standards of unquestionable integrity are imperative requisites to success for this position.
- In-depth understanding of healthcare and delivery of high-quality care.
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
- Excellent organizational and leadership and communication skills.
- Talent to serve as a liaison between the research team, manufacturing team, and business partners to achieve objectives, enhance communications and strengthen product development.
Apply Via LinkedIn
This Sales Leader is responsible for leading the sales strategy and sales activities by driving the business planning and development activities that lead to profitably grow sales and the attainment of the territory objectives.
The Sales Leader (SL) is in the field, engaging with the QTbreasthealth team to develop and maintain existing customer relationships and expanding the customer base. The SL is responsible for all sales objectives and tactics, for identifying new talent, managing sales and operational activities daily, and developing the skills and effectiveness of any direct reports. The SL is responsible for measuring, monitoring and trending performance and ensures successful achievement of business results including quota achievement, expense budget, and asset management. A great candidate for this position will know how to grow a team, is comfortable leading and supporting, believes that sales is 75% science, 25% art and has used well established sales practices to drive sales success.
- Drive sales planning and execution initiatives to include; reliable forecasting and quota achievement, identification of key opportunities, market trends, competitor activity, and key accounts for activity initiatives.
- Designs and implements long- term sustainable growth strategies for the district and the sales reps within the district.
- Direct tactical plans to achieve business objectives within the defined territory.
- Plans and monitors progress to successfully achieve and exceed sales goals.
- Demonstrates a leadership presence and influence that contributes to high performance while holding self accountable for; responsible asset management, effective time management, professional conduct, independent development, responsible and effective expense management, and accurate reporting.
- Develops positive and professional relationships by actively engaging with Physicians, key customers and accounts.
- Manages expenses and budget.
- Works closely with the Chief Strategy Officer and Information Center leadership to identify key strategic partnerships.
Document Control Specialist
Apply Via LinkedIn
The Document Control Specialist will be responsible for initiating, editing, and controlling documents and records according to procedures, standards, and regulations in an FDA regulated environment. Responsibilities will include updating and filing documents, logs, and databases in support of QMS activities. The individual will coordinate the review and revision of procedures, specifications, and forms, as well as obtain approvals. Additionally, the individual will prepare and process status reports, assign and monitor document numbers, and review documents for accuracy and completeness. They will also be responsible for the maintenance of electronic files to support the documentation control system.
- Support the development of the document control system.
• Coordinate the review and revision of procedures, specifications, forms, and other meetings as assigned.
• Prepare reports, assign, and monitor QA document and part numbers, and review documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Maintain electronic and paper files to support document control system.
• File, retrieve, and maintain documents.
• Receive, review, control, and track documents per relevant process and procedures.
• Update and control documents, logs, and databases, while assigning part numbers and routing additions, deletions, and changes.
• Control engineering notebook distribution and retrieval.
• Identify and implement improvements to the document control system.
• Train personnel on document format, content, use, control, and the document control system.
• Support company goals, objectives, policies, and procedures that comply with FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR), ISO 13485, and any other applicable domestic or international requirements.
• Actively work to promote team building and morale within the company.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Apply Via LinkedIn
This position is for a part time (flexible hours) mammography technologist to perform breast screening imaging on a tomosynthesis device at the Marin Breast Health Trial Center, a breast imaging research facility.
The primary responsibilities of the mammography technologist are to produce ACR quality breast screening images on the digital tomosynthesis device at the imaging research facility under FDA-approved clinical trials. As part of the clinical trial protocols the technologist would complete mammography source documentation. Training on the clinical protocols is provided.
The technologist maintains appropriate quality control records and is responsible for routine testing for mammography regulatory requirements.
The technologist is responsible for the health and safety of trial participants. Willingness to liaise with other team members including research coordinators, center manager and other research clinical staff is essential.
Senior Technology Support Engineer
Apply Via LinkedIn
The Senior Technology Support Engineer provides enterprise level support for all levels of the company. The position assists the IT Director in all aspects of IT Infrastructure, provides Desktop Support with exceptional service in a timely manner and helps install and troubleshoot QTultrasound scanners in remote locations.
- Daily maintenance and monitoring of corporate infrastructure per established procedures.
- Maintaining and improving network/system security
- System Administration
- Windows – Hyper-V, Server 2012/2016, Windows 10
- Linux – Ubuntu
- Palo Alto Firewall
- Cisco/Meraki switches and access points
- Storage (Synology, NetApp)
- Network administration
- 1x authentication
- Configure and maintain monitoring tools
- TeamViewer management
- Organize and support IT needed for special events
- Tracking and updating licensing for software/hardware
- Assist with evaluating software/hardware decisions
- Manage interns
- Purchasing IT supplies
- Manage VoIP system users
- Onboard/Offboard employees/consultants
- Desktop Support (including remote) – Windows, Mac
- Manage Data Protection – Server/Desktop
- Software Installation and Configuration
- IT Asset Management
- Support QT Breast Centers, scanner, QTviewer, RIS/PACS
- Manage alarm system users
Field Service Engineer III
Apply Via LinkedIn
QT Ultrasound is seeking a Field Service Engineer (FSE III) to play a key role in the support of our new 3D Ultrasound breast imaging system. This position will be based in the San Francisco Bay area and will carry out some activities in our Novato facility when not in the field.
QT Ultrasound is a privately held medical technology company engaged in the research, development and commercialization of an innovative, FDA cleared, automated breast imaging system that produces the highest resolution, and only true 3D, transmission ultrasound images. We exist to change the paradigm of breast imaging, allowing for the early detection of breast cancer – with no radiation and no compression.
The Field Service Engineer III is an integral member of the QT Ultrasound Field Service and Customer Support team with customer facing responsibilities including installation, repair and preventive maintenance of ultrasound diagnostic imaging systems. Candidates for this position must be process and quality driven, while also possessing excellent troubleshooting and customer service skills. This position will require travel within the US, often on short notice (estimated at more than 50%, some overnight). Experience supporting ultrasound medical devices or other medical imaging capital equipment is preferred.
- Provides support to customers within the United States ensuring customer needs for service and support are met. Typically provides support Monday through Friday between the hours of 8AM to 6PM with some extended or on-call hours when necessary. Support may be provided via remote connection to products, over phone/text/email, or in-person at medical imaging facility.
- Must be able to work overtime when required and be flexible on daily start and stop times to support our customers including some evening and weekend work.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site repair. Serves as customer contact on technical and service related problems.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, service, and repair high complexity ultrasound imaging systems.
- Communicates with product support, sales, tech support and other departments as needed to address customer concerns to ensure customer needs are met.
- Determines most cost-effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Works independently to schedule and perform Preventive Maintenance on existing instruments as assigned.
- Document all service work in accordance with procedures which may be subject to FDA inspection. Familiar with using CRM software to record customer interactions and work performed.
- Completes service reports upon work completion and submits report within 24 hours of call.
- Ensures communication/coordination of install scheduling with Customer Support, Sales and the Customer.
- Installs and tests new imaging systems using established installation and system verification procedures.
- Provides customer with basic operator training including start-up/shutdown procedures as well as making the customer aware of any safety precautions.
- Performs pre-installation site visits to ensure all system requirements can be met prior to installation.
- Maintains spare parts inventory and is responsible for inventory counts and accuracy.
- Escalates to other resources and/or management when unable to resolve a problem.
- Log potential software glitches/bugs for further analysis and review.
- Completes assigned training prior to date due.
- Manages expenses within company guidelines and submits timely expense reports.
- Maintains company supplied tools and test equipment in good working order and ensures calibrated tools are returned for calibration by date due.
- May be required to produce reports summarizing product failures and providing recommendations for product improvements.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned.
Business Systems Analyst
Apply Via LinkedIn
QTultrasound is looking for a highly motivated business systems analyst to work within the IT department. The BSA will work directly with QTultrasound business leaders to understand their technology needs and recommend value-added solutions – from capturing business requirements to providing functional specifications and ongoing business process optimization. This is a technically-focused position and the successful candidate will recommend changes to existing applications, identify impacted interfaces, work with the technical team to implement and test the changes, and provide operational support as needed.
- Partner closely with business process owners to turn needs into well-documented and optimized processes to support QTultrasound’s business growth objectives
- Identify and implement the best SaaS and on-premise solutions available and integrate them to give end users the value from each application and ensure data is indistinguishable between applications
- Architect the application configuration and integrations based on end user requirements and application functionality
- Work with process owners and end users to document processes and training plans, analyze data migration needs, and manage the overall program from design through implementation and support
- Analyze long-term requirements for corporate systems and make recommendations and proposals for implementing technology strategies
- Quickly learn new technologies, think out-of-the-box to develop creative solutions, and communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- System administration duties will be shared across the IT team